Wednesday 26 February 2014

EMMY GEE FT AB CRAZY DJ DIMPLEZ RANDS AND NAIRAS LYRICS

Chrous
I'm out there riding n my baby girl u know
My friends say she says She knows there nothing i wouldnt do
I know that money popping i can feel it in my soul
Yeah, will be popping bottles
From jozi to lagos
I'm out there trying to get
Rands n nairas
Rands n nairas
Rands n nairas
You know
I'm out there getting
Rands n nairas
Rands n nairas
Popping bottles from jozi to lagos

I'll be going in can i take you with your friends?
All the way to lagos
For a hell of a weekend
so we can do clubbing
thats limited by this popping
Guarantee you getting all wet
But tomorrow amma take you shopping
Bleh! Cos am niger boy forever
That cannot be later
but am topless
U can see my swaggee
U wana be demoted
Baby girl you aint a supple
When the theme stack?
Change the weather
So your man still complaining?
Just tell him you've upgraded
to a different kind of level
Where you getting all you need
Cos desire cost alot of cash
I'm my own boss
So money aint a fucking thing

Chorus

If it dint kill you
It probably means more digits
You are in the music industry
I'm in the music bussiness
now they decide which rapper the realest
They let their fingers do the talking
untill they feel their feelings
Wake up n smell roses
Music n chooses
Popping bottles in lagos like we supposed to
they tryna block us cos we getting closer
ask somebody then they will tell you AB CRAZY
man no disrespect to the press
but am on my way n i can not wait
I mess around with you rappers but i love the fact that you hating
real G's start seeing us
So me in God we trust
Rands Nairas
Lets get in my dock
We must

Chorus
(Talking)
Africa stand up
Its your boy dj dimplez
East west north south
We the future come on
(Repeat chorus 2 times)

No comments:

Popular Posts